Trainer - Serena Bostock
Saturday 18th June 2023 - 9:30AM-3:00 PM (UK Time) Online via Zoom
£55 - Super-Early Bird offer for a limited time
£75.00 Standard Rate (reserve a space with deposit of £30)
There is a misconception that we can DO IT ALL on our own and that one to one working is the best way to gain more clients and build your reputation within your sector.
Some therapists, coaches and other practitioners feel that the group approach is too much hard work and that all the responsibility rests on their heads.
However, large companies, corporations as well as the voluntary and statutory sectors offering services, know and understand the benefits of a collaborative way of working and the group approach and often serve their clients through these methods.
Through her career spanning over 18 years, Serena has worked with groups in youth, school, university and corporate settings; whilst collaboratively designing, creating and co-producing programmes to meet dual organisational objectives.
Serena has successfully taken this approach to her therapy business and has designed a workshop to demonstrate how you can use this approach to enhance your own practice.
In Serena's workshop ‘Group facilitation & Collaborative Working for Therapists, Coaches and Practitioners’ you will cover:
- How to properly prepare yourself to work with a group
- What collaborative working is and the benefits including examples
- Strategies & the benefits of working with clients in groups online and face to face
- What your unique knowledge and experience could offer in a group setting
- Steps to take specific action towards either, group or collaborative approach
You will also leave the session with;
- a new group therapeutic script
- a checklist to help you prepare for your client group work
- possible coaches/therapists/professionals in your contacts that you could approach to start that collaborative way of working to enhance your KNOW, LIKE and TRUST factor
- actionable steps to take to start working with your ideal group of clients
We look forward to seeing you there!
To book your place, or contact us with any questions
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org