Presenter - Sue Grainger
Saturday 18th February 2023 - 9.15AM-1.15 PM (UK Time) Online via Zoom
Early Bird for a limited time - £90.00
Standard Rate £100.00
There is plenty of support out there for general anger management issues, but it is rare to find something specifically tailored for women. Sue works with individuals and groups of women and girls on identifying anger issues, recognising cues and working effectively on strategies to help reduce the effects of anger effectively stopping the cycle and handing back control of emotions.
“Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing at someone else. You are the only one who gets burned” Buddha.
This course offers:
- An informative and practical presentation to explore the differences between the male and female anger response.
- An exploration into the ‘taboo subject’ of female anger to create understanding and learn practical tools to use with clients.
It is also:
- A targeted approach to therapists wishing to work with females on their anger issues.
- Informs on how to stay safe when working with anger and how to recognise and deal with your own anger.
- Includes understanding of the ‘addictive’ anger cycle
- An education on understanding anger, the cues and responses to deal with anger more effectively.
- And includes the use of several techniques including questionnaires, a scripted process to follow, journal and writing exercises, The ABC of Anger control, acceptance and forgiveness exercises, relaxation and meditation techniques.
You will receive:
- Course slides and notes for your reference
- Questionnaire and worksheets to tailor to your own business
- Meditation and relaxation scripts to follow
- Written exercise ‘blanks’ to use with your own clients
After taking part in this course, you will be able to put together your own step-by-step guide for your female clients to work effectively through anger problems which can be offered on a one-to-one or group basis.
You will be equipped to confidently offer a tailored and effective service to women with anger issues and have a comprehensive toolkit by your side.
To book your place, or contact us with any questions email us at email@example.com